Friday, March 25, 2011
My Son the Shark
* Sharks do not have bones, they have cartilage.
* Sharks eat meat and occasional attack humans.
* The largest shark is the whale shark.
* The fastest shark is the Mako.
* Sharks use their keen sense of smell to track down blood and their prey.
* Sharks have multiple layers of very sharp teeth
Now what could my son possibly have in common with a shark, you ask? Well, he is in the process of getting his "grown-up" teeth. Most children get a wiggly tooth and proceed to wait for the new one to arrive. Not my son...his teeth are impatient. They don't want to wait for the wiggly tooth to fall on it's own, and they are unwilling to just give these little teeth a push from below.
My son, has ROWS of teeth.
Is this something to worry about? The dentist says that it's fine as long as they aren't bothering T. OK, I'll just have to be patient with my son as his rows of shark teeth appear like a fin signaling an attack.