|7 months old|
I reminisce today because my "baby" is having his first official sleepover birthday party. Can he really be that old already? Thankfully I know the family and trust that they will take amazing care of my son. But that didn't stop me from being an over protective mom.
I went through the list:
* Families address and phone number...give them mine too (just in case he wants to come home early)
* Make sure that he has his blanket and best buddy (Make sure that Softie is cleaned before hand)...double check to make sure that he won't be made fun of because of it.
* Extra clothes in case he needs them and a toothbrush that isn't chewed to pieces.
* An extra hug and snug when I drop him off.
* Try not to get misty eyed as you watch him walk away...no longer a baby, but a big boy.
|7 years old with new sister|
Another milestone has been checked off my list today. One that I'm sure I'll laugh about later but one that makes me stop and reflect today. Another reminder that times goes too quickly and I need to live in each moment and remember every bit of it.